Sunday, June 6, 2010

Steve Vai - "Tender Surrender"

Steve Vai was born June 6, 1960 which means he turned 50 today.  He took guitar lessons from guitarist Joe Satriani in 1974.  I first heard of him in the early 1980's when he played with Frank Zappa.  Then on his first solo album Flex-Able which consisted of some songs that were very heavily influenced by Frank Zappa's style as well as some songs that had incredible guitar that sounded like nothing I had ever heard before. My brother knew I was looking for good music to post on my blog and suggested Tender Surrender by Steve Vai. This video is great. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks Bro!


See more Steve Vai Videos at FacesInMusic.com

You can listen to samples of his music and find a great selection of CDs, MP3s, and DVDs at the
Steve Vai Store


No comments:

Post a Comment